Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Busy Time of Year

This is such a wonderful, busy time of year! Cookies and other goodies to bake, presents to make or purchase and wrap, decorating, Christmas cards, Community Service Projects, School plays and parties (not to mention my princess' Birthday 12/06). This has always been my favorite time of year. I have sooooo many wonderful family memories of cooking and decorating with my Mom and Sister (my BBF).

Just added Say It With Letters link here. Love their site, just missed it the other day when I was updating and changing things. You've gotta see their products - AWESOME!!!

May this be an especially blessed time of year for you and yours. Please take the time to slow down, listen to Christmas carols; maybe sing a few, if you are so inclined - I know my Mom was :-), enjoy the company of those you love and who love you and reflect upon the true meaning of the season. God Bless and Happy Holidays.

No comments: