Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008

This year looks to be busy as ever!

I'm working on a DT project for Friendscraps right now. Got several other projects going too. My big girl is getting ready for the Science Fair coming up in two weeks. So we'll be pushing aside Mom's projects for hers this weekend. She went to regionals last year, I hope the best for her this year too!!! Her Brownie Troop is hosting a booth at Daisy Days this weekend. We also have Girl Scout Cookie sales starting this weekend!!! And, the accountant in me is gearing up for tax season. Luckily I only have DH's business, our and family personals to worry about. After twenty years of that stuff, I was glad to "retire" to stay home and raise kids. It's all kinda humorous, 'cause I'm busier now than I ever was when I "worked"! But, what a wonderfully fulfilling "job" I have.

I did a 12x12 LO for my New Year's resolutions. I'm still trying to capture it on film. It has lots of glitter, glimmer, bling and such and its' proving very challenging to catch the sparkle! Hope to have it up soon.

Still waiting impatiently for the Prima DT announcement. I'd love to be a Prima Donna!!! There is a lot of talent out there though, so we'll see. I am fairly new at all this!

No comments: