Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bind It All Book Contest Finalist

Wow! I'm sooooooo excited. I've had the Bind It All (BIA) and Dreamkuts since they came out. I love creating with them. When I saw their book contest, I just had to enter. Well I sent in six projects. I found out on the 11th that FIVE of the six were selected as finalists. I'm sooooooo excited!! I thought maybe, one project becasue there are so many talented people out there. I never expected five. I'm working on my next step in the contest process. Wish me luck!!

I've had ten or fifteen things published, but to be published by the manufacturer of your favorite tools is just to die for!!!

And.....then the ladies on MMFY where I'm a DT member and I spend all my spare time, told me about the BIA first ever DT Call. Wow. Now something else to work on. That would be the ultimate dream for me, get published by Zutter and be a Zutter Zister!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO crossing my fingers for you;-)
hugs
Nita