Sunday, May 16, 2010

What Does Being A Mom Mean To You?

Being a Mom is a wonderful, life changing experience to me. I never realized when I got pregnant with my son just what I was getting myself in for. I've had a lot of jobs in my life, but none more difficult and rewarding than this Motherhood thing....

I did a layout about what I think of being a Mom.


What does being a Mom mean to you? We at Scrap It Forward would LOVE to know! Hop over to the Scrap It Forward Challenge Blog and join us in out latest challenge!

3 comments:

deb famularo said...

ooooooh! This is really uniQue, I love it- very very cool!!! And precious too. Hope you're doing better..... xOxO

Sophia said...

This looks great, love it...

deb famularo said...

Hey girl! Just wanted to say thanks for the sweet note for Ava, and let you know I'm thinking of ya! Hope you're doing okay..xoxo