Monday, June 21, 2010

Projects, publications and plans

My deepest apologies for being very absent on my blog lately. We're in the midst of relocating and all of that wonderful stuff has me very busy at the moment. You remember all the fun stuff involved in that don't you? Looking, driving, investigating, inspecting, financing, cleaning, organizing, packing, going insane... (well, the lat one is just me). I'm a nester at heart and I hate to be disturbed or have to move ANY of my stuff.

I have created a few items that are featured in Scrapbook News and Review this month. Here are sneak peeks:




I also have a piece featured in the July/August issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors! My first pub with them, I'm very excited!!

Finally, here's a shadowbox I created using Gecko Galz digital images and ephemera. It's a tribute to my dear husband's grandfather, a true cowboy and the name sake of our boy...Troy.

1 comment:

Tina Connolly said...

Wow, looks great!
www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com