For those of you who know me, I am NOT a digital person. I love the feel of paper, the smell of adhesive, the look of glitter, the rattle of buttons.......
So, until now, my digi experimentation has been limited to printing out digi items and using them in projects. Well this month, I decided it was time to wander out of my comfort zone and play with my PhotoShop Elements some. Here's what I did:
1. I pulled out papers from Gecko Galz Wonderland Collection for this card.
2. I pasted Gecko Galz Whimsical Sentiments onto a Wonderland paper and printed out.
3. I then resized various Gecko Galz Wonderland Collection Ephemera . Some I printed on card stock, others I printed on transparency paper and underlaid with white card stock.
4. I printed and cut out two pocket watch bunnies and layered with dimensional tape for a 3-D effect.
5. All this I layered and attached to my printed card.
Fairly simple digi stuff for many (most) of you.....all new to me!
I hope you enjoy the card. Please hop over to Gecko Galz and browse the wonderful digi elements you can play with! And remember, Happy Creating!!