Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Treasure Box






My stepdaugther is always collecting something: from pencils, to coins, to rocks and more. Almost anything can come home with her! She becomes very attached to her treasures too, doesn't necessarily want to share them, just store them away for herself (meaning: keeping them from her baby brother). So based on the Keepsake Drawers class from Heart in Hand Scraps. I came up with my own version.

I converted a Quaker Oatmeal container into a treasure box for My Princess. I used the CratePaper "Crush" Paper and Ribbon Collections. I used only the patterned papers for the container itself. I utilized patterns, solids and chipboard with Sizzix Flower Layers #3 and Sizzilets Flower Blossom for the flowers. Some of the paper embellishments came from the CratePapaer collection too (like the tag and some circles). Other embellishments include small mirrors (Walmart), bling, stamps, 7 Gypsies Congrats stickers and Ranger Stickles.

1 comment:

deb said...

Love those colors. I'll have to check out their classes. I love the site but haven't taken any classes yet.