Thursday, December 4, 2008

Clearly the Holidays are upon us!

It's that time of year again! Presents, cards, songs and friends. I finally began working on my Christmas cards.

Removed for publication....

I created this with Prima products. They are so versatile and inspiring. I colored Clear Paintables (#812584) with a sharpie and used watercolor pencils on a Paintable (#602284). I then decorated the card and paintables with Got Flowers Pink (#505288) and Peach (#505073); Velvet Leaves (#527044); Say It In Crystals Swirls (#525170) and Frosty Treats (#527747).

For more card inspiriation visit the PrimaDonna Blog .

5 comments:

Marie said...

Love the card! Can't wait to see what other cards you make for Christmas!

Pam Sivage said...

Beauitful! I think I have some of those paintables, now I know what to do with them. Love those pearls!

Sophia said...

Beautiful Vicki...

Julie Kelley said...

What a beautiful card!!! Just lovely!!

Cindy said...

This turned out gorgeous!

c