Monday, December 8, 2008

Surprise!

I was awarded this a little while ago by my good friend Jacqui! Thank you Jacqui!




So now I have to nominate five blogs to receive this! I choose:

1. Pam: Just Daily Life
2. Kara: My Studio Pink
3. Jennifer: Hydrangea Hippo
4. Rena: Rockin Reality
5. Marsha: TumbleFish Studio


Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Provide links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

4 comments:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Oh my goodness! Are you kidding? I am so excited! My first award - this is as good as getting published (only once so far for me)! I'm doin' the cabbage patch and lawn sprinkler and mashed potato and . . . . Okay, I'll do my duty! Thank you sssoooo mmmuuucccchhhh!
Marsha

Anonymous said...

FUN!! Thanks for the nomination!

Are there any of the rules that apply right now or only if we win?

Kara Ward said...

You made my day. I am sick with Strep and a sinus infection. I just can't express how happy you make me. Kara

Anonymous said...

congrats ladies