Monday, June 22, 2009

E A D Designs Blog Hop

Good morning all! Sorry I'm late posting this morning....had a scared six year old that wouldn't sleep last night! But here I am, finally!

It's that time again! We get to share our projects with you (and each other!)using E A D Designs wonderful products. New designs are being added all the time (I can't keep up...I want them all!)so if you don't follow the EAD Designs blog ...you should!!

Here's my project! A clock!! I used an EAD vinyl clock, cardboard and lots of Prima goodies and paint to complete it.

Look for this project to be taught as a class later this year!

Now....Hop over and check out the other creations today too! and check the EAD Designs Blog .....you never know what might be going on!!

Amy
Danielle
Susan
Valerie


And introducing our Guest Designer...Jenn at Double N Designs .

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

The is Super Cute. I Love The Colors :)

Jenn said...

WOW! This is adorable!

Yvette said...

Wow... This clock is super cute!!! I love it!

I'm new to your blog, but love your projects!!! Thanks for inspiring!!! :)

Jocelyn said...

Love this!!!!! How adorable it turned out!!! :)

Jacilynn said...

How cute! this is a great project

Moni said...

Fab project, love it! Hugs, Moni

connie said...

Vicki this is so cute!

heidi said...

How stinkin' cute is this?? Love it!

Kara Ward said...

Love it love it love it! Such a happy project with happy colors...Kara

Claude said...

Wow, what a nice clock! TFS!

Gwen said...

This clock is SO CUTE!! Love it!

Stacy Milford said...

What a fun project! TFS!

Chrissy's Creations said...

Wow, awesome!!!

Pam Sivage said...

Love the clock on the cardboard!!

Amy said...

I absolutely LURVE this...I think I'm going to have to get with you for directions...;-)

Kara Ward said...

I hope your baby is okay...I lost sleep this week too. My 8 year old had an asthma attack in the night. I was up the rest of the night. Motherhood is so glamorous! Love the project!!!!!

ellen s. said...

oh neat, those look like great products, i will have to check them out.