Tuesday, July 14, 2009

It's Blog Hop Time Again!!

Howdy Y'all!!

It's E.A.D. Designs Blog Hop Time! Yay! I love these hops...I get to see soooo many great ideas and projects!

For my project I decided to use an EAD block vinyl design on a 12x12 layout. I like the results!


Now hop on over to the other EAD CT Blogs and check out their creations!
Amy
Danielle
Susan
Valerie
Jenn

Don't forget our Guest CT member Jacilynn!

Plus......stop by the EAD Designs Blog, you never know what might be going on........

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how this turned out. SUPER CUTE!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Great job with this :D Gorgeous!!!

Jacilynn said...

This turned out great! Love that vinyl rub on and all the gorgeous colors!

Jenn said...

Your layout is beautiful, definitely not colors you see everyday, but you rocked them

Moni said...

Love this gorgeous layout! Hugs, moni

Sandy said...

Oh wow! That LO is stunning! I absolutely love everything about it.

Raechelle Bellus said...

very pretty!

pattyb said...

Wow what a layout...I love the whole design and colors.

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very pretty and so much DETAIL!!

Pam Sivage said...

Beautiful layout, love the colors

Kara Ward said...

Amazing...so much detail and movement. Happy Hopping!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Fab lo. Turned out beautiful.

Kaytee said...

Gorgeous layout!! I love all the little photos instead of one big one!

Linda Jo said...

Great blog! I WILL be back!

deb famularo said...

ooooooh! So uNiQuE and pretty!!!!!! Love- Love- Love!

deb famularo said...

hey! Thank you for your nice comments! You know, besides the Sassafras in that kit, I'm not sure if that was Cosmo Cricket or not... (the robot papers, right?)
I never got those so I have no clue! If I find out, I'll let you know! xxOO deb