Tuesday, August 11, 2009

EAD August Blog Hop

Wow! Can you believe it's August already? Where does the time go? Well, It's EAD Designs Blog Hop time again too!!

I love EAD's glass block vinyl, not because I have any glass block in my house, but beacuase I love the cool 6x6 inch compact designs. There are a bunch, you're sure to find one you like..I always do! And...EAD vinyl is available in a great variety of colors. You aren't just limited to black or whatever color a manufacturer decides to produce...you pick it!

This month I created a 12x12 layout using the glass block vinyl in brown. It goes perfect with the colors in my layout! All I did was put a picture in the middle of the design.




Now I hope you'll hop on over to the other EAD CT Blogs and check out their creations!
Amy
Danielle
Susan
Valerie
Jenn

Don't forget our Guest CT member Raechelle Bellus!

Plus......stop by the EAD Designs Blog too, you never know what might be going on........

9 comments:

Raechelle Bellus said...

such a great way to use that frame! It looks fabulous!

Amy said...

Great Layout...! Love the frame!

Taffy said...

you have done some wonderful stuff! i love the frame and your l/o is simply wonderful! :)

started following you.. you have some wonderful Ideas!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you used it as a frame it turned out awesome:)

Katy said...

this is so pretty!

Jenn said...

great layout and good idea for the frame

laterg8r said...

i came from the blog hop and love your style (esp grooving on the bo bunny butterfly page a few posts below) and am now your latest follower :)

connie said...

I love the frame.

Cassie said...

what a great idea!!