Monday, August 3, 2009

Some Moments are Timeless

I feel that way about this antiquity photo of my kids. They look so precious together and it really exemplifies their relationship. I decided I wanted to incorporate that photo into a home decor project. Well, one of my other loves (besides my dear, dear children), is clocks. So, I decided to create one that could showcase this photo.

Here's what I came up with.

It utilizes Zutter 12x12 chipboard, Owires and the Display It All. And, it uses some very yummy Graphic 45 papers. The instructions for creating your own clock can be found here on the Zutter Zisters site. You can check out all the latest projects from the design team and from Zutter fans on the Zutter Zisters site too!!

And, speaking of Zutter fans, Zutter now has a message board!!! Yay! How cool is that? Come visit and chat with us here!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT.

Pam Sivage said...

Beautiful clock!!

deb famularo said...

omg, this is absolutely beautiful. I have never seen anything like this! You Rock! xOxO