Monday, October 26, 2009

Original Zutter Zister Blog Hop Winner!!!

First of all, I'd like to say



to everyone who stopped by and left a comment during the OZZ Blog Hop. It's so exciting to see so many new faces. I hope you will become a follower and stick around! I made this card to say Thanks using the October Torendi kit featuring EAD Designs vinyl.

I had 88 comments and they were all wonderful. I used the randomizer to generate a winner. And....that winner is:



23 beulahmom said...
Thanks for the opportunity to win the BIA page protectors and coverall. I love my BIA and have made several books for my grandchildren. I am curious to see what these new items are like!
Love your work! :o)

October 19, 2009 9:43 AM

So, beulahmom CONGRATS! Please email your name and address to Nan@binditall.com.

Again THANK YOU ALL for stopping by!!!!

Happy Binding!!

No comments: