Monday, October 12, 2009

Torendi DT Contest

One of my fellow CT members from E.A.D. Designs, Jenn, has her own shop now! She has great kits and really unique, one of a kind embellishments.

I got hold of the October Kit and created this:

Everything is from the kit except: cardboard, liquid chalk, distress stickles, Staz On ink, a journaling pen and adhesive!

Tomorrow, October 13th, Torendi is having a little contest to pick some upcoming Design Team spots. My layout is an entry for this competition. I would looooooove (shameless plug here) to have you hop over to the Torendi Blog tomorrow and support me by voting for my entry!

Thank you all so much for your support!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS! Good Luck:)

Jenn said...

You rocked this layout. I love it on the cardboard! I'm assuming that was the same cardboard I packed your kit with. :)

Pam Sivage said...

Looks good hope you win!

Sophia said...

Good luck, looks great!!!

deb famularo said...

Hey girl! How are you?
I need a dog like that! Love him! Love the layout- and vinyl?? only you could rock that- I'd have a mess on my hands for sure! Thanks for your thoughts. I appreciate them! xOxO deb