Thursday, January 28, 2010

Haiti By Hand

Many of you who know me, know I love Rebecca Sower. Her work is fabulous, she is a great person and she supports a wonderful cause: empowering the people of Haiti. I hope you will take the time to visit Rebecca's Blog to learn more about Haiti By Hand. Then go over to the Haiti By Hand Blog to learn more about some of the remarkable people she has met. Maybe you can help support this cause too. How?

Check out the Hait By Hand Etsy Shop . Maybe make a purchase. I have this item for sale there (100% of the proceeds from this sale go to Haiti By Hand).



Or perhaps you are a creative type and would like to donate something to the cause also. If you would, please visit Here to learn more.

Any way you do it, I urge you to join me in helping the people of Haiti. They truely need all our support. Thanks so much and God Bless.

4 comments:

deb famularo said...

This is gorgeous Vicki! I love it, and how sweet of you to donate it to this cause. You're awesome.
xOxO

Unknown said...

Girlt hat is just too darn cute!!!!!!

Scrapfaire said...

Beautiful and TFS the etsy site!!!

Sophia said...

VEry pretty...