Thursday, February 4, 2010

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

Well...it's time to announce the huge blog candy winner and the four runners up. First, I'd like to thank everyone who work so hard to help me out and make this happen. Second, I'd like to thank all of you who decided to stick around and follow my blog. I promise to try and keep it interesting! Third, let me explain my process:

I copied and pasted all the comments into a word document. I then went through all the comments and eliminated any duplicates or ones just commenting and not playing along. Second, I verified what everyone said they did. I added in extra comment spaces for those persons that did the other things I listed in my post to get additonal entries into the drawing. I then numbered all the entries. There ended up being 187 (with all the extra entries). This I put into the random number generator at random.org. I generated five numbers: one grand prize, four runners up. Here are the results:

Part 1: The Integers
Generate random integers (maximum 10,000).

Each integer should have a value between 1 and 187 (both inclusive; limits ±1,000,000,000).

Format in 5 column(s).


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

124
54
160
132
70
Timestamp: 2010-02-05 02:41:27 UTC

My Grand Prize winner is:

124. Ann said:
I am a follower of Purple Cows now. Good luck Vicki.

December 12, 2009 6:55 AM


My four runners up are:

54. Heather said...
Thanks Vicki! I'ma follower now! Good-luck!

November 10, 2009 7:59 AM

160. Bulika said...
Hi! I am you following.
http://bulkabul.blogspot.com/

December 30, 2009 4:09 PM

132. fairyrocks said...
good luck girl!! Hope you win

December 19, 2009 10:27 AM

70. CraftyRia said...
I mentioned this blog candy on The Crafty Table: www.craftyria.com/board

November 12, 2009 7:23 PM


Congrats ladies! Please email me your mailing address as soon as possible. If, in the event, I don't get a response from a winner I've picked within four days of this announcement (that would be midnight February 9, 2010). I will randomly draw another entry.

6 comments:

Nikki Love said...

congrats gals!!! lucky lucky ducks :)

Tanya said...

Congrats lucky girls!!!!!!!!!

Tracy said...

Woohoo congrats ladies!!

fairyrocks said...

Thank You so much Vicki
Busy month for me.
Keep on smiling and creating
Pam- Pmed you at Bad Girls Kits

Unknown said...

Thank you Vicki!!!I am very happy!! I win!!

CraftyRia said...

Thank you so much! This is a very sad time for me and you really made my day!