Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!

I hope everyone (who celebrates) has a wonderful Fourth of July weekend. Here in Central Texas we're under a burn ban, so most local fireworks displays have been cancelled, so we'll celebrate with food and family!

Here's a card I made to commemorate the occasion. I used various patterned papers from Gecko Galz Liberty Papers collection. I also used a digital stamp from the Gecko Galz July Beautiful Background Stamps images. I printed the stamp image on vellum and then deco podged that over a patterned paper. I then added in a quote from the Gecko Galz July Patriotic Sentiments, mixed in some ribbon, stickles and a hand made mini banner.

Hope you enjoy your independence!!!

Happy Creating!

1 comment:

Starr said...

Gorgeous cards Vicki! Love your blog!