Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Prima's Got the Scoop!




COME AND GET 'EM!


Come by the Prima booth at CHA (#3535) for your chance to scoop as many flowers as you can in 10 seconds!!!

Who will be scooping?
Everyone who places an order PLUS... Every 2 hours we will do a random drawing and 5 people in the crowd will also get to scoop.

We will be handing out Prima brag bags to carry your flower loot in. Come back by the booth often for a second, third or fourth opportunity to FILL YOUR BAG!


Stop by the booth at any time to pick up a ticket! Get to the booth early for the best odds of winning!

4 comments:

Jacqui Bourne said...

oooh these look gorgeous.... scoop me some too!!!!

Kimmy P said...

WOW is all I can say!

Kara Ward said...

Oh, are you going to CHA. I will be there with EK and K and Company. I hope to see you. Kara

Pam Sivage said...

Yummy! I am going to check out your stuff and maybe scoop some of those flower!!