Thursday, January 8, 2009

Felicia's Scrapbooks Sneek Peek

I've got an upcoming class that I am dying to share. It's at Felicia's Scrapbooks in South Austin. It's a mini album class entitled "Fancy Flower".

The class is $25.00 and runs from 1:00pm to 4:00pm on Saturday February 28th. Reserve your spot now because seating is limited!

Here's a sneek peek!!



This is a Prima Endorsed Class, which means we'll be playing with lots of delicious Prima product and learning a few new techniques. And, of course, there is a wonderful Prima prize for one lucky participant of the class.

Hope you can join me! For more information check the sidebar under Upcoming Classes or email me!

11 comments:

jacqui said...

These look stunning... there's a surprise for you over at my blog.....

Sophia said...

They look awesome...

Pam said...

They both look beautiful!!

Mindy Gibson said...

Looks great!

Rox-Ann said...

OMG Vicki these are awesome! Is there an online class for these would love to do these projects!

Calia Yang said...

Hey vicki! I finally got the time to hop on to everyone's blogs! I cannot wait til your class. You are so awesome and if I only had 1/2 of your talent - I would be so satisfied. Have safe travels!

Tumble Fish Studio said...

Ooohhh! Love the butterflies, as you might guess! Beautiful work!

Kimmy P said...

I'd totally take a mini road trip to Austin to meet ya and take your class! Let me check my schedule...

jill_b said...

These look like they are going to be so fun! Beautiful!!!! Can't wait to join!

Sheila said...

Beautiful, Vicki, beautiful!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Looking really pretty ! I know the class will turn out WELL ! =)