Friday, March 26, 2010

The Bind It All Zutter Zisters Blog Hop



Howdy y'all! The Zutter Zisters are having a blog hop today and there are great prizes to be had at EVERY Zisters blog! Start here with Design Team Coordinator Nan Paturzo and hop along for fun and inspiring projects and some prizes too!

Here are the other Zutter Zisters blogs to hop too:

Camilla Isaksson - Sweden
Linda Elbourne - UK
Sophie Sim - Australia
Fleur Smith - BC, Canada
Lynne Forsythe - New Hampshire, USA
Pam Sandy - Michigan, USA
Shelley Haganman - Iowa, USA

My Etsy Shop!

About Me

My name is Vicki Flinchum. My business is Texas ScrapAddict. I'm a stay at home Mom with a passion for anything artsy and craftsy! I enjoy paper crafts, scrapbooking and altered arts, to name a few. I also enjoy antiquing and collecting advertising and automotive memorabilia.

Texas ScrapAddict offers a variety of papercrafting, altered art and mixed media classes, kits, assembled items and freelance creative design services by Vicki Flinchum.

I design, teach classes and provide kits with the promotion and endorsement of several leading scrapbook industry manufacturers (currently):  Zutter Innovative Products, Prima Marketing Inc., Purple Cows, Tattered Angels and E.A.D. Designs.  I provide creative design services for numerous industry manufacturers (currently):  Zutter Innovative Products, Purple Cows, E.A.D. Designs, Heart of Texas Studios, Texana Designs and My Town Papers.  I also provide freelance creative design services for retailers (online and brick and mortar), online kit clubs, message boards and challenge blogs. 

Additionally, through Rockin R Retreat Center (and in my Etsy shop and by special order), I offer classes and kits, as well as, handmade custom designed and completed embellishments, cards, home decor and other scrapbooking related items.

I also design, teach classes and provide kits for other instructors, retailers and retreat centers upon request.   Please contact me for more information on any of my services.

Please visit my resume!

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you enjoy your visit!

Email me!







Followers

Artz de Scrap Design Team

Original Zutter Zister

Original Zutter Zister
Zutter Design Team 2008-2009

OZZ: Original Zutter Zisters

Copic Certified Designer

Design Teams

  • Purple Cows
  • Gecko Galz
  • Artz de Scrap Challenge Blog
  • Zutter/Bind-It-All

I Blog For...

  • Purple Cows
  • Harlee Quinnz Designs
  • Bind It All
  • Scrapbook Update (Guest Blogger)
  • Clear Scraps (Featured Designer)
  • Simon Says Stamp Blog (Featured Artist)
  • Craft Critique (Featured Artist)
  • Fiskateers (Featured Designer)
  • Scrap Scene (Guest Poster)

Copyrighted Material

All content included on my site is COPYRIGHT ©2007 - 2010 Vicki Flinchum and/or Texas ScrapAddict. Original artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment only and may not be used for publication, submissions, or design contests. You may reference or spotlight my work if you properly credit me and get my prior approval.