Monday, March 22, 2010

Blog Hop RAK Winner

Sorry readers, I was very busy buried in laundry and such after our Spring Break camping event. I did't post my Purple Cows Blog Hop Winner as promised! So, I did it today! And, because I was late... I've picked TWO winners!

I had 41 comments (thank you ALL!!) and the random number generator picked numbers 26and 40. My winners are:

connie said...
I love your ACT and thanks for the tutorial.

March 15, 2010 3:54 PM

ellen s. said...
oh totally festive and cute!

March 17, 2010 8:24 PM

So, YAY!! Connie and Ellen S!! Please email me your snail mail so I can get these RAKs out to you!!!



PS......this is Rori, she is saying CONGRATS!!!

3 comments:

Belinda said...

That is such a cute picture, it looks like he's screaming "AHHHHHHH", great shot!

deb famularo said...

OMG, Rori is soo cute! Congrats to the winners! xOxO

Sophia said...

Look at that cute face...