Monday, March 15, 2010
Good morning all! Welcome to the Purple Cows St. Patty's Day Blog Hop! If you have started here, please go to the Purple Cows Blog to start!! If you've hopped here from Tanisha Long' blog.....Welcome!!!!
I have a St. Patrick's Day themed ATC to share with you today. It uses four of my favorite Purple Cows products: the #1040: 2 in 1 trimmer, decorative blades, #3020 laminator and small laminating pockets. Here's what I did:
1. Cut a 2 1/2"X3 1/2" piece of white cardstock. Ink the edges with ColorBox liquid chalk.
2. Sprinkle the inside of a laminating pocket with alcohol ink, let dry. Run this through laminator on one end of the ATC. Cut off excess on sides, trim bottom with decorative blade. Cut slits every 1/8" in laminated piece.
3. Punch out and cut out St. Patty's Day items. Decorate ATC.
4. Chalk edges of Petaloo flower, add to front of ATC with ribbon strips and extra small brad.
5. Add punched shape to back of ATC to cover back of brad. Spray with Smooch, let dry. Add strips to back.
6. Decorate front and back of ATC with rub ons to complete.
Hope you enjoy my project!
Please leave me a comment by Sunday, March 21, 2010 and be entered for a random RAK drawing!
Now hop on over to Paula Nelson-Hart's Blog for more inspiration. Remember to comment at each blog and then go back and comment that you've finished hopping at the Purple Cows Blog .....YES!!! THERE ARE PRIZES INVOLVED!!!
Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Hopping! I'll be back to announce my RAK winner on Monday, March 22, 2010! Happy creating!