Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Birthday Card

There's a cool challenge going on over at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays. There's a wonderful Glitz Design prize package involved too!

I made a birthday card for this challenge.



Come join the fun and Happy Creating!!!

PS here's a few more challenges you might like to enter YOUR creation into!
Meljen's Designs Challenge #2 - girly colors
For Fun Challenges - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Simple Doodles - SD Challenge #15 Inspire Others
Crafty Creations Challenge #61 Anything Goes

8 comments:

Nikki Love said...

gorgeous card!!!! lovin' all your use of new mediums :)

Linda said...

Boy I love the texture of your card. I am about to retire from teaching and I would love to teach anything to do with card making. I am so addicted to it too.
Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
I am having a celebration at my blog and I would love to have you join in.
{{Linda}}
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Helen Dooley said...

I love this card. Its really cool. TFS with us this week at For Fun Challenges. Hope to see you again.

Kendra said...

Awesome card, I love the wrinkled look of the background! Thanks for sharing with us at SSDS!

Rose said...

this is AWESOME!!!
thanks for joining us on Crafty creations and Simple Doodles :)

Amanda said...

Your card is beautiful!! I am loving all the texture!! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week..

Amanda:0)

Lisa Summerhays said...

Stunning.

Unknown said...

very pretty!!! thanks so much for playing along with SD.
trish