Friday, April 2, 2010

Scrap It Forward Challenge Blog

Yesterday I posted about Scrapbook Royalty and their new website. Scrapbook Royalty is a non profit organization that uses scrapping and creating as a medium to help charities of all kinds.

Along those same lines is a blog started by Jenn and Christine called Scrap It Forward . Here is what it is about, in Jenn's own words:

"THE ART OF GIVING
THE ART OF GIVING: Thanks for stopping by and getting involved in this great opportunity. In starting off the new year, Christine and I decided to put together a challenge blog that would not only provide you with inspiration and free goodies, but to also let you know about the many ways we can "PAY IT FORWARD" to others in our lives...in simple and GIGANTIC ways. We hope that in combining both inspiration and giving to others, we can all make this world a better place, one layout, card, and gesture at a time. Thank you for taking this journey with us."

I volunteer for Scrapbook Royalty and enjoy using my scrappy artistic skills any way I can to help others. So when I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Scrap It Forward for April, May and June; I, of course, said YES!

There's a new challenge up at Scrap It Forward here . I hope you can stop by, join in and Scrap It Forward with us!

Happy Creating!

3 comments:

deb famularo said...

That was a great website, Scrapbook Royalty. How awesome of you to volunteer for them, and to do the challenge blog!!!!!!Congrats on the guest design spot!!!
Have a wonderful Easter weekend! xOxO

Sophia said...

What a great idea...

illyse said...

Welcome to Scrap it Forward!!! I am very excited to work with you and get to know you. :)
Can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations!