Here are the instructions for my Upcycled Prima Flower Tin! Participate in the challenge with us, post about it here (and provide me a link) and you could win this tin!!
Upcycled Prima Flower Tin
I don’t know about you, but I have a weakness for Prima flowers, especially the ones that come in those cute little tins. Problem is, what to do with the empty tin after the flowers are all gone? How about a little upcycling?
Purple Cows 1040 2in1 Trimmer
Purple Cows #2806 Decorative Blade
Creative Memories Circle Punch
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Tim Holtz Scissors
Tim Holtz Inker
Used Prima flower tin
Vintage sheet music
Helmar PCV adhesive
Ranger Crackle Accents
Ranger Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Prima Say It With Pearls
1. Remove plastic insert in tin top. Mod Podge vintage sheet music to one side. Set aside to dry.
2. Paint tin and top with crackle accents. Let dry. Ink in both colors, working lightest to darkest. Let dry. Spray with sealer. Let dry.
3. Glue plastic insert into tin top.
4. With circle punch and scissors, create flowers. Glue together and add button center.
5. Trim wallpaper into strip. Glue to tin bottom.
6. Decorate tin with flowers and butterfly.
You have until April 30th to upcycle something and post about it! I will draw a random winner from all who enter the challenge here and at Scrap It Forward! !!