Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cloudy.......but,

at least it's above freezing and we have no snow or ice (except for the ice on the livestock tanks). I really wanted to get some pictures of a couple swap packages I received recently and share them with you, but Mr. Sunshine is not out today. So, I thought I'd share some pictures of some recently completed projects that I hadn't shown yet.

The first is a Halloween themed project I did using Gecko Galz papers and ephemera. they have some really beautiful designs!!



And...here's one of those "HOME" wood cutouts you can pick up at discount stores for cheap. I covered it with Gecko Galz paper and created tags with the ATC and ephemera sheets. Then I embellished with vintage finds.



Hope you enjoy them. Happy Creating!!!

1 comment:

Carol Salisbury said...

I love that HOME display! I see those letters everywhere and have never thought of doing anything like that to them, my first thought is always paint. I love this and may have to pick up some of those letters now. Thanks for sharing!