Thursday, January 27, 2011

I (Heart) You

I decided to make a Valentine's Day candy box for my lovies this year.

I used Gecko Galz papers and ephemera. Specifically, I used: hopelessromance; heartwired and psiloveyou papers. I also used the alphabet soup products: loveletters1 and loveletters2. To give my box strength I printed the papers on 130# card stock. I added frilly leaves and the edge to the inner heart with decorative edge scissors. Then a little ColorBox chalk and Ranger Stickles and liquid pearls and waaa laaa!




Note: I also added letters to the candies inside my box to spell
B E
M I N E !!

Enjoy and Happy Creating!!!

10 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!

paper bag create said...

Adorable Valentine box!! Love the paper flowers! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Sophia said...

Too cute...

Angie Holden said...

This is such a great idea!! Thanks for auditioning for OMTWI!

Sandi McLean said...

Love this! Happy to be your newest follower!

Jan Hennings said...

Love how the letters spell BE MINE :) Hopping over from Bella to say "hi!"

Unknown said...

Hi I am from BC group too love your work all very yummy

Love Dawn xx

Rena said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Sandy Ang said...

Came over from Felicia's blog to say hi. Your altered box is beautiful.